While at the Hotheads hair extension headquarters in Hollywood, Florida, MODERN editor Alison Shipley got the low down from educators on how extensions aren’t just great for adding volume and body, they can also be a solution to chemical-free hair color!
Imagine, your client has color sensitivities, or the ends of her hair are compromised so she can’t be lightened, or her doctor recommended she avoid hair color due to allergies or a high-risk first term of pregnancy. That’s where extensions can help!
In this quick clip, see how Micros tape-in extensions work, how they are maintained, and the results your client can expect to achieve.
- How to Repair Hair’s Integrity After Coloring Multiple Times (capricollegeblog.wordpress.com)
- Products For Color Treated Hair (theclassyfabgirl.wordpress.com)
- How to Buy Quality Hair Extensions (purehairextension.wordpress.com)
- Picking No-Fuss Systems In red hair (healthandwellnessrecreation.wordpress.com)
- Product Review: Garnier Olia Hair Color (highfashionaveragewoman.com)
- How to Choose the Best Hair Color for Yourself (aristahairsolutions.wordpress.com)
- Traveling wrecking your hair color? Protect it with Redken’s Color Extend (examiner.com)
- Get Red or Dark Hair Color Naturally: 5 DIY Ways (organicauthority.com)