Via ModernSalon.com – At the 2014 Academy Awards, the leading ladies might have stolen the show, but the Oscar men definitely gave them a run for their money. While we bid adieu to the man bun seen at The Golden Globes, this year’s Oscar style went dapper with delightfully tailored, neatly coiffed men’s looks. Here, are a few of our favorites.
THE SIDEPART: A classic and clean cut with a precision sidepart. This look features sides of the hair that are kept longer and not as tailored.
As seen on: Jonah Hill, Leonardo Dicaprio, Jason Sudeikis
THE ANTI-POMP: Relaxed and stylish, this look features longer hair at the crown and shorter hair on the sides. Subtle-volume is created for extra height and dimension.
As seen on: Channing Tatum, Chris Evans, Bradley Cooper, Brad Pitt and Mathew McConaughey
OTHER STANDOUTS: Jared Leto’s Ombre Waves and Michael B. Jordan’s Classic Fade
- Matrix Men Style Control System
- HOW-TO: Brad Pitt’s Looped Ponytail at World War Z Premiere
- Brad Pitt, P Diddy and Christian Bale Styles
- 2014 GOLDEN GLOBES: The “Man Bun” — Hit or Miss?
- 2014 ACADEMY AWARDS TRENDS: Updos, Side Parts and Pixies